I'm of the opinion that 90% of Clinton scandals are scandalously nothing-burgers. The other 10% is too weak to spend time on.
|The Clinton scandals aside, Hillary Clinton's story adds up. So does her policy.|
Paul Krugman's serial tweets got me thinking:
So, do we people realize that HRC's speech didn't involve any pandering at all? It was who she is: /1— Paul Krugman (@paulkrugman) July 29, 2016
Socially (very) liberal, wonkish with center-left tilt on economic and domestic policy, comfortable with judicious use of military power 2/— Paul Krugman (@paulkrugman) July 29, 2016
I keep talking to people asserting that she'll "say anything", but last night she clearly only said things she really believes 3/— Paul Krugman (@paulkrugman) July 29, 2016
Pretty solid reasoning to me. So, can we move on? To the issues?